Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Curated Treasury: "once upon a dream"

Our featured Etsy Treasury today is a little different. Instead of being curated by an Etsy shop owner, "once upon a dream" is curated by an avid Etsy fan, dmers, of Arch Cape, OR.

An Etsy member since 2007, dmers is passionate about supporting Etsy's many talented artists and shop owners.

"I don't have a shop but I'm crazy about making treasuries!."

Dmers passion for Etsy has even been passed down to her daughter, Ashley Mersereau, who runs the Etsy shop Roots and Wings Jewelry. Ashley creates handcrafted jewelry and art out of her studio in Nehalem, OR.

"I am just now, in my late twenties, beginning to fully identify with the title of  'Artist', but for as long as I can remember I have had my hands in something; drawing, painting, writing, photographing and coloring the world around me."

Please take the time to browse dmers favorites, and Ashley's shop Roots and Wings Jewelry, on Etsy.

We encourage you to visit all of the shops and artists featured in this treasury, explore the variety of their work, and learn more about them.

We hope you enjoy this treasury.


Etsy Treasuries have been an extraordinary opportunity to introduce us to new artists and shops.

We are pleased to be presenting just a small fraction of the fabulous Treasuries that have been curated by Etsy shop owners.

We encourage you to discover more Etsy Treasuries, and Etsy shops, on your own.

You can support Etsy shops online, all over the world, in your locality, or visit a shop, in person, at an event near you.

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous collection! Thank you Deb (dmers). Thank you for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen & Bob for supporting so many wonderful Etsy shops. Deb (dmers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb's lovely color combination caught my eye - and the unique and cool items.... made me stop and look! Always masterfully curating... she shares the love across etsy in so many ways! Thanks Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely collection. Thanks for including one of my prints.

    ReplyDelete